[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001573]: Clean kernel headers unpack dir before unpacking

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Sun Nov 4 12:45:02 UTC 2007

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=1573
Reported By:                ikonst
Assigned To:                buildroot
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   1573
Category:                   Architecture Specific
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             11-04-2007 04:45 PST
Last Modified:              11-04-2007 04:45 PST
When unpacking the kernel headers, we rm -rf the final kernel headers dir
but we don't rm -rf the directory we unpack to.

This causes a problem since, afterwards, we apply patches and if we repeat
the unpack operation for some reason, we will try patch some files twice
(i.e. files which don't exist in the tarball and are created by the patch,
and are therefore not overwritten by the "untar-ing").

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
11-04-07 04:45  ikonst         New Issue
11-04-07 04:45  ikonst         Status                   new => assigned
11-04-07 04:45  ikonst         Assigned To               => buildroot
11-04-07 04:45  ikonst         File Added: buildroot-kernel-headers-rm.patch