[Buildroot] Trying to use buildroot to configure a uClinux Kernel for ARM Architecture... please help

Felipe Uderman felipe.uderman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:16:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have followed the steps described here,
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html, in order to configure a uClinux
image with buildroot. I have configured my kernel, busybox and everything
else with Make Menuconfig, and also saved this configuration on a file. But
then when I run Make, it generates a i386 project folder. I believe this
should be a default configuration, and somehow buildroot is ignoring my
changes. Anyone have idea of what am I doing wrong? Is there something I
should do in order to tell buildroot to use my configurations and not a
default one?

Thank you!

Regards,

Uderman