[Buildroot] Trying to use buildroot to configure a uClinux Kernel for ARM Architecture... please help

Felipe Uderman felipe.uderman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:49:23 UTC 2007

Hello, I have managed to solve the problem. I have saved my configuration on
a file named teste01.config. But on the Makefile, there was no reference to
it. So I edited the makefile to include my teste01.config file:

# Pull in the user's configuration file
ifeq ($(filter $(noconfig_targets),$(MAKECMDGOALS)),)
ifeq ($(BOARD),)
# -include $(TOPDIR).config
 -include teste01.config
else
-include $(TOPDIR)/local/$(BOARD)/$(BOARD).config
endif

Regards,

Uderman