[Buildroot] Alsa problem with arm 2.6.23.1 and uclibc

ing. Federico Fuga fuga at studiofuga.com
Fri Nov 16 16:50:44 UTC 2007

Hi Ivan,

which kernel version and kernel headers are you using? Mine are 2.6.23.1
and 2.6.23, but now I am trying to move the kernel headers to 2.6.21
(Angstrom  linux works without problems, but are based on different
kernel headers).
uclibc I am using are 0.9.29, alsa 1.0.14.
The failing ioctl is identical both in the working (Angstrom) and not
working versions, and since the kernel is the same (really the same!) I
am thinking that is only a problem between the "glue" of uclibc and
kernel...
I'll keep you informed.

Regards,

ing. Federico Fuga