[Buildroot] OABI_COMPAT option in kernel missing for arm

ing. Federico Fuga fuga at studiofuga.com
Thu Nov 22 17:50:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am compiling a buildroot on an arm em-x270 board.
The kernel compiled from the buildroot hangs on init because the
Makefile.in.advanced removes the OABI_COMPAT option.
Infact, when compiled with EABI, the buildroot script
target/linux/Makefile.in.advanced removes any OABI_COMPAT options but my
arm target requires that option to work.
I have solved my problem with a simple "#" in the Makefile.in.advanced,
but maybe that should be fixed .
Should I open a bug report?
regards,

ing. Federico Fuga