[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/imagemagick

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Fri Nov 23 09:14:10 UTC 2007

Hi ulf,

Can u help me to solve another problem with ImageMagick. While building
ImageMagick , it checks for jpeg & tiff's Library from OS root folder 1st
then from $(STAGING_DIR)/lib/ folder. Because of this i was getting below
errors with both Jpeg and tiff when building ImageMagick.

/usr/lib/libtiff.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [magick/libMagick.la] Error 1

/usr/lib/libjpeg.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [magick/libMagick.la] Error 1

When i tried to move the respective libs for Jpeg and tiff from OS root
folder, then ImageMagick properly took libs from $(STAGING_DIR)/lib/ folder
and was successfully built.

Kindly help me to fix this. Thanks in advance

Regards
Gururaja