[Buildroot] Best buildroot options for a custom AT91RM9200 board?

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Mon Oct 8 17:13:18 UTC 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jorge S." <jorgesolla at gmail.com>
To: <buildroot at uclibc.org>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 5:04 PM
Subject: [Buildroot] Best buildroot options for a custom AT91RM9200 board?

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to create a root fs for a custom board wich is AT91rm9200 based.
> So i have several newbie (maybe dumb) questions.
>
> I've started with the svn version of buildroot and after dealing with lots
> of "soft-float"/uCLibc problems i finally discovered that
> there's a prebuilt setup from the Atmel people that seems to work.
>
> Since the AT91.com buildroot project section is broken, im unable to find
> further documentation regarding this matter appart from some posts from Ulf
> Samuelsson on this list.
>
> Can somebody tell me wich version is best for the AT91RM9200? I only see 2
>
> 1) Last buildroot svn version
> 2)
> ftp://at91dist:distrib@81.80.104.162/AT91_Third_Party_Design_Flow/Linux_Host/Buildroot/buildroot-20070116-RC2.tar.bz2
>
> Are there any other options?

ftp://at91dist:distrib@81.80.104.162/AT91_Third_Party_Design_Flow/Linux_Host/Buildroot/Source/buildroot-atmel-2007-06-07.cpio.bz2

svn should be OK if NWFPE is used, soft-float does not work with current setup.
It worked 1-2 weeks ago for ARM integrator, but now this is broken as well.
Don't know what happened.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson