[Buildroot] Some devices are not created in the ext2 filesystem.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Mon Oct 15 11:03:28 UTC 2007

Hi, Ivan:

As I see also on other systems, /dev/null is normally created with 660
permission like many other devices (/dev/console for example). I thought
that buildroot runs udev with correct user to be able to rewrite all
devices in /dev without trouble.

So, I suppose, my question is this: is it some intrinsic buildroot
udev-related bug or something wrong in my own system which results in
such error? What would you recommend to do?

Thanks,

Leonid.