[Buildroot] Ignored patches - WHY?

Kuten Ivan ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Thu Oct 18 15:25:51 UTC 2007

Sushi Sensei wrote:
> I have send some patches ( 0001534, 0001533, 0001532) this week with
> the Patch Tracking page, the week before I have send the same patches
> without notices of this inclusion or error, some patch was send 2 or 3
> week before and was ignored... There are some problem with this
> patches??

The problem is that there is only 2 people who can commit (have write premissions):
Bernhard Fischer and Ulf Samuelsson.

I asked Erik Andersen (who is maintainer of buildroot.uclibc.org)
about buildroot svn write access but still no reply from him.

Usually if you post some patch to buildroot mailing list or to bugtracking
- it's just ignored.

Best regards,
Ivan