[Buildroot] Dataflash rootfs problems (still)

Michael Trimarchi trimarchimichael at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 24 19:06:21 UTC 2007

Can you point me to something concrete?

And, if busybox isn't properly configured, why is it working fine for the very first time?

I use the default busybox (1.6.0) on buildroot. Any *must-change* option?

The problem is that I don't remember :(.

Try to add tab-completation in busybox settings, library tunings.

Seem to be crazy, but I remember this change.

:) or I'll send you my config. I use the 1.6.1

Regards MIchael