[Buildroot] Buildroot for at91rm9200df

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Wed Sep 26 13:54:15 UTC 2007

Hi, Ulf:

Thanks a lot for your reply. Meanwhile I made some progress and have
found that my busybox-xxx.config file was empty - naturally, busybox
applets were not installed!

So, this problem is over, filesystem is fully populated. However it
didn't work yet when I NFS there - no console output. I have found that
devices in /dev directory have not been created properly (they don't
look as device nodes). See tty0 entry for example:

# ls -al /dev/tty*
-rw-rw-rw-    1 501      leonid          0 Sep 25  2007 /dev/tty
-rw-rw-rw-    1 501      leonid          0 Sep 25  2007 /dev/tty0

In filesystem which I have built from your buildroot (and which works)
situation is quite different:

crw-rw----    1 root     root       4,   0 Dec 31 17:00 tty0

So, I have some problem while creating devices. I will look into that
but let me know if you see the root cause right away.

Thanks,

Leonid.