[Buildroot] Compilation Error Using Buildroot

Jerry Richards jerryr at tonecommander.com
Wed Sep 26 20:41:49 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Just wanted to report that I have a work-around for the problem below.  The
build process was apparently grabbing the wrong ranlib, so just prior to
compiling the application in question, I pre-pended $PATH with the path to
the uClibc ranlib binary and the build completes successfully.

Best Regards,
Jerry