[Buildroot] C Compiler cannot create executables

Ignacio Lorenzo Subirá Otal nachootal at salle.url.edu
Thu Sep 27 11:55:50 UTC 2007

Hi changed some configuration in order to get a target for a geode and
the log of the error is:
EM_LIBS=1
STAGING_DIR="/home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/build_/staging_dir"
CXX="" \
                /home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/toolchain_build_/binutils-2.18/configure \
                --prefix=/usr \
                --exec-prefix=/usr \
                --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu \
                --host=-linux-uclibc \
                --target=-linux-uclibc \
                --disable-nls \
                --disable-multilib \

--with-gmp="/home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/build_/gmp-4.2.2"
--with-mpfr="/home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/build_/mpfr-2.3.0" \
                --disable-werror \
                 \
        )
checking host system type... configure:
error: /bin/bash /home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/toolchain_build_/binutils-2.18/config.sub -linux-uclibc failed
make: ***
[/home/nacho/investigacionETX/buildroot/build_/binutils-2.18-target/.configured] Error 1

Thanks for your help,

Nacho