[Buildroot] Libtool error with AVR32

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:34:20 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 03:19:19PM -0700, don wrote:
>On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 10:53:58PM +0200, Ulf Samuelsson wrote:
>> tor 2007-09-27 klockan 11:17 -0700 skrev don:
>> > I tried to use the latest AVR32 release from ATmel and got an error.
>> > Is there somewhere else to post that other than this list?
>> >
>> > The error is in build_avr32_nofpu/libdaemon-0.12 and is:

>I did not select any packages, just copied the ntgw100_defconfig to
>.config.

Ulf, can you point me to a known good revision (of buildroot) that built
that ntgw100 successfully, please? Modulo libdaemon, or other such
packages. This would help alot to pinpoint any possible problems.

Don, I'm still under the impression that you're using something
provided by atmel and not http://buildroot.uclibc.org/
This is not the appropriate place for the "latest AVR32 release from
ATmel" but for buildroot.

thanks,