[Buildroot] PATCH [2/2] update x11r7 packages to use NAME_PREFIX when calling AUTOTARGETS

Ivan Kuten ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Fri Sep 28 21:47:15 UTC 2007

> Oh, and it would be more intuitive -- at least for me -- if you would
> prepend the DIR_PREFIX, as in
>
>> -$(eval $(call AUTOTARGETS,xdriver_xf86-video-via))
>> +$(eval $(call AUTOTARGETS,x11r7,xdriver_xf86-video-via))
>
> , please.

Hm, 3rd parameter is treated as optional in AUTOTARGETS.
Can we force for other packages not x11r7 ones but which use AUTOTARGETS to use the following syntax:

$(eval $(call AUTOTARGETS,,mypackage))            - if package/mypackage

and

$(eval $(call AUTOTARGETS,x11r7,mypackage))            - if package/x11r7/mypackage

?

BR,
Ivan