[Buildroot] uclibc_login_s3c2440

Tiju Jacob jacob_tiju at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 12:09:37 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have used buildroot to build a cpio filesystem for s3c2440A processor.

I build
the whole buildroot. Do we have to make the changes only
in"target/generic/device_table.txt" and "etc/inittab" to enable
ttySAC0? Do we have to modify "/etc/securetty" to have root permissions?
If so,I tried modifying it and added ttySAC0. But still it comes back
to thesame login.
Output is as follows:
NET: Registered protocol family 1
NET: Registered protocol family 17
registered taskstats version 1
Freeing init memory: 1108K

Welcome to the uClibc development environment.
DPB2440 login: root

Welcome to the uClibc development environment.
DPB2440 login:

What could be the problem? Someone please help ! ! !

Thanks in Advance.
Tiju

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/