[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/avahi

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Fri Apr 4 01:52:35 UTC 2008

>Author: jacmet
>Date: 2008-03-31 07:28:38 -0700 (Mon, 31 Mar 2008)
>New Revision: 21594
>
>Log:
>avahi: depend on dbus-daemon in staging_dir
>
>Depend on dbus-daemon in staging_dir instead of in target_dir as
>fakeroot updates the timestamp on the target_dir version every time,
>so the avahi makefile thinks it always needs to recompile avahi.

Hi jacmet,

Thanks for this info. i always wondered why libusb, ncurses , zlib used to
run at the end everytime i give make world. when i looked at the respective
make file, i found that in (package): option, respective target_dir lib
files are mentioned which rather should point to staging_dir/usr/lib library
files. kindly let me know if this is correct. if correct, then i can send
pacthes to change this.

Regards
Gururaja

ncurses: $(TARGET_DIR)/lib/libncurses.so.$(NCURSES_VERSION)

zlib: uclibc $(TARGET_DIR)/usr/lib/libz.so.$(ZLIB_VERSION)

libusb: uclibc $(TARGET_DIR)/$(LIBUSB_BINARY)