[Buildroot] Creating a bootable filesystem image?

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:30:24 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thanks a lot for pointing me to that script... the comments are well made
and tell me exactly what it does. In this case, this works for an ext3 file
system. Would the best approach be to modify it and change all ext3 code to
ext2 and run it to see what it does?

Hi Sam,

I will certainly look for that script that you mentioned if the previous
method does not work.

Thank you.