[Buildroot] Hi There

Michel (BusError) buildroot.atmel.com at pollet.net
Tue Apr 8 12:40:13 UTC 2008

I've been using buildroot via atmel's AVR32 git tree for some time, and I
started to fix problems. It's been suggested that I push my 'general' patches
to you guys so they will come back down the feeding chain to us :-)

First a question : is there an official git repositiory somewhere ? I've
quickly grown to rely on git, and it would make things easier for me...

Alternatively, should I push patch emails directly to this list ? I do try to
make them as small as possible.

What I have to push right now is :
+ NCURSES: Fixed GNU URL pathname for ncurses
+ SCREEN: Added support for GNU screen
+ NCURSES: ncurses install procedure now also copies the 'extra' libraries
like libpanel.so into the target. This allows tools like 'iptraf' to work
+ IPTRAF: Added support for 'iptraf' curses based traffic monitor
+ U-BOOT: A patch to fix the fw_printenv compilation
+ U-BOOT: Added support for linux userland environmnet access
+ U-BOOT: Documented that the fw_setenv will only work if the MTD partition is
R/W

Please advise.
Michel