[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/dropbear

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Apr 8 19:32:10 UTC 2008

 >> Is that good? Generating keys takes a LONG time on most embedded
 >> systems, so having a bit of feedback would be good.

 Nigel> I can add something about generating keys on the same line?

 Nigel> Staring dropbear sshd: generating host keys...OK

 Nigel> how does that look? normal startup would be...

 Nigel> Starting dropbear sshd: OK

Sounds good.

 nkukard> Modified:
 nkukard> trunk/buildroot/package/dropbear/dropbear-init.patch

 >> Having this init script as a patch is kinda silly, let's simply add it
 >> under package/dropbear and copy it over to TARGET_DIR, E.G. like it's
 >> done for avahi.
 >>
 >> (Yes, I know you didn't add the patch in the first place).

 Nigel> Duly noted, will add in my next commit together with a fix for the
 Nigel> above.

Great!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard