[Buildroot] Editing filesystem files

Guillaume Dargaud dargaud at lpsc.in2p3.fr
Wed Apr 9 11:47:41 UTC 2008

Following up on this, when do the files in target/generic/target_skeleton
get copied in project_build_powerpc/genepy/root  ?

It seems to happen the very first time in run make and then never again, no
matter what I try (even after make clean).

The documentation says:
"So simply rebuilding the image by running make should propagate any new
changes to the image."
but I just don't see that happening, even if I "rm -rf
project_build_powerpc/genepy/root" (only dynamically created files get
rebuilt there then).
--
Guillaume Dargaud
http://www.gdargaud.net/