[Buildroot] Creating a bootable filesystem image?

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:31:24 UTC 2008

Thank you for the explanation, that clears things up. I was able to actually
get the bootable image created by playing around with the formulas for the
CHS.

I appear to be left with one more error which Sebastian pointed out which is
that /sbin/grub cannot be located. I checked that directory and noticed grub
wasn't there, but found it in /usr/sbin/grub. I changed this accordingly in
the script but I still get the same error back. Does anyone know why this is
occurring and what I can do to get grub noticed? Thank you.

Arun