[Buildroot] atstk1002_defconfig problems and (possible) fix

Jean-Christian de Rivaz jc at eclis.ch
Tue Apr 15 09:40:11 UTC 2008

Michel (BusError) a écrit :
> On Tuesday 15 April 2008, Arndt Kritzner wrote:
> [...]
>> this doesn't work any more:
>> BR2_LINUX_COPYTO_TFTPBOOT=y
>> BR2_LINUX_COPYTO=""
>>
>>> in my local copy changed to BR2_LINUX_COPYTO="/tftpboot"

This is a side effect of the patch that fix the BR2_LINUX_COPYTO
handling by removing the hardcoded "/tftpboot/". The default
configuration file that set the BR2_LINUX_COPYTO_TFTPBOOT to 'y' but set
the BR2_LINUX_COPYTO to "" are broken now and should be fixed by setting
BR2_LINUX_COPYTO="/tftpboot" exactly like you do.

--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz