[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/target/linux

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Apr 15 21:25:05 UTC 2008

The default is no copy for BR2_LINUX_COPYTO and I did not
want to force other people to do the copy, and I did not want
to type "/tftpboot" to replace a default "" either.

I think it now works as intended.

It is always possible to make a link from /tftpboot to anywhere
if you are superuser and if you are not, you can ask
any friendly superuser to fix that for you once and for all.

If you do not like the existing defconfigs, you can always create your own
defconfig using the "make saveconfig" feature and use that for
new svn checkouts.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson