[Buildroot] gcj on any platform

Azra Aiyl azraiyl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 20:14:39 UTC 2008

Thanks for your idea. Memory is not the problem (64 MB) but Flash (8
MB). Following page http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8757 states
that you should able to strip the statically linked executable. But if
you say this is not true ("not true" means, as heavy as with shared
libs), then it's one more reason to try it with another
implementation.