[Buildroot] Buildroot for AT91RM9200EK?

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 03:12:23 UTC 2008

Hi Pink Boy,

While I am uncertain why uImage is not appearing in the source folder,

*"I'm wondering
is there is either an option I'm not setting, the current source
is broken and I need to use an older one, or there is some patch
I need."*

to solve the problem of retrieving the older source, cannot you simply
modify the .mk file and manually change the source file that is currently
listed to an older, available one?

Arun