[Buildroot] Example .configs?

p pmeloy at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 24 12:55:24 UTC 2008

I'm new to buildroot and fairly new to linux. I'm wondering if there are
any example .configs or something resembling the kernel defconfigs for
buildroot?

I'm having trouble compiling in that I always seem to miss a dependency
someplace. CHoose packages then find out near the end of a long compile
that some package or other isn't present and it all aborts.

I'm also wondering where mdev is in the configs? One selection said to
make sure I added mdev but even a search of the .config doesn't show any
mention of mdev, set or not.