[Buildroot] Example .configs?

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:56:27 UTC 2008

mdev is a part of busybox, therefore an option to the busybox config. Your
architecture determines where the busybox .config file is kept in the
buildroot tree. It will either use the default in package/busybox or
somewhere in target/device/your-arch

There may also be defconfigs for your architecture in
target/device/your-arch, look in target/device/Atmel/atngw100 for an
example. atngw100_defconfig is the buildroot .config, then there are the
Linux kernel .configs, and the busybox .configs. Atmel keeps the uClibc
.config for that arch in target/device/Atmel/uClibc.config.avr32

I wrote a wiki about using buildroot on Ubuntu that you might want to have a
look at too:
http://code.google.com/p/buildroot/wiki/BuildingonUbuntu

John