[Buildroot] Package haserl does not install to root filesystem

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Fri Aug 8 02:11:42 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I have the haserl package selected (due to webif) but it does not get
installed when I do a make.

After the initial make is complete and the root filesystem exists in my
$(TARGET_DIR) I can do the following to get it to install:

$ make haserl-dirclean
$ make

Any ideas how to fix it?

Also, I'm not sure it matters but, the haserl.mk looks different than
most the other .mk that use AUTOTARGETS. It uses := instead of = to set
all the variables.

The ethtool, lighttpd, strace, and which packages are setup similarly.

Thanks,
Hartley