[Buildroot] Package haserl does not install to root filesystem

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Aug 13 19:01:10 UTC 2008

>>>>> "hartleys" == hartleys  <hartleys at visionengravers.com> writes:

 hartleys> Hello all,

 hartleys> I have the haserl package selected (due to webif) but it
 hartleys> does not get installed when I do a make.

 hartleys> After the initial make is complete and the root filesystem
 hartleys> exists in my $(TARGET_DIR) I can do the following to get it
 hartleys> to install:

 hartleys> $ make haserl-dirclean
 hartleys> $ make

 hartleys> Any ideas how to fix it?

Could you be a bit more specific? Does it error out or does the haserl
install step never run? It seems to work here.

 hartleys> Also, I'm not sure it matters but, the haserl.mk looks
 hartleys> different than most the other .mk that use AUTOTARGETS. It
 hartleys> uses := instead of = to set all the variables.

That's afaik ok. := is more efficient than = so it should normally be
used.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard