[Buildroot] Error during make

Daniel Endres d.endres at meteocontrol.de
Mon Aug 18 17:02:40 UTC 2008

Hello Bernhard,

first of all, thanks for your quick reply.
Ok, missing libm functionaliy seems to be the problem. But how do I
configure my libc-library? You did mean "configure your uclibc" didn't you?

I've tried to configure my uclibc as stated in the docs/Readme via "make
uclibc-menuconfig", but there isn't any possibility to configure libm
support?

Am I digging in  the wrong spot ?

Thanks for your help

Greetings, Daniel