[Buildroot] Patch files with Makefile.autotools.in

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Tue Aug 19 23:45:21 UTC 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008 10:56 PM, Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
>> Does anything have to be added to a FOO.mk file to get patches in the

>> FOO directory applied?
>>

> No, but the patch name should preferably be on the form:
>
> See the stamp_patched rule in package/Makefile.autotools.in

Well, that's how I have it setup but the patch does not get applied.

I see the "Patching $($(PKG)_DIR_PREFIX)/$($PKG)_NAME)" message but when
I examine the source the patch is not present.

I think the problem is related to the FIXME note above the rule. I'm
trying to apply a patch to a package that is not supplied in buildroot.
To keep it separate I have the package in package/customize/<package
name>.

Any ideas on how to fix the FIXME?

Thanks for the reply,
Hartley