[Buildroot] ### ARM11 Buildroot for MX31

steve at fl-eng.com steve at fl-eng.com
Sat Aug 23 13:27:36 UTC 2008

HI

Thanks for the reply. I will try the securetty file and add ttymxc0. The serial
port drivers for the MX31 use ttymxc0 as their device ID. I was also thinking
of changing the driver to use ttyS so it came up as a standard serial port
driver because probably everything else may be thinking ttyS and not ttymxc.
I had to add ttymxc and its major/minor number to the devices.txt file in the
target/generic  folder.

I'll try some more tests and post results later today.

Thanks for the reply!

Steve