[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/libgtk2

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Aug 26 13:38:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

 Daniel> I will amend the Config.in to do as suggested:
 Daniel> Config.in
 Daniel> select CUPS if ......

Thanks.

 Daniel> However this does raise the wider issue of what should be
 Daniel> auto selected and what should be chosen IMHO I feel CUPS is
 Daniel> not a necessary thing for GTK??  Therefore why is it being
 Daniel> autoselected for X builds.  If someone wants cups then they
 Daniel> should select it in their configuration file.  Packages that
 Daniel> compile differently due to the selection of another package
 Daniel> could use something like:

Sorry, I have no idea why gtk wants to select cups. Ninevoltz added it
in r21206.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard