[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/libgtk2

Daniel Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Tue Aug 26 13:49:10 UTC 2008

Ormund Williams wrote:

> I also had to up the version to 2.12.11 to get a correct build.
> __
> Ormund

The version bump was coming later.
I currently use 2.12.9 and it all works well with DirectFB.
The problem is I never run X so version bumping something as big as GTK is a
bit scary. (I Imagine lots of very cross buildroot users if I break it!)
So I opted for first getting GTK to appear as an option when DirectFB was
selected!