[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/libgtk2

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Aug 26 14:07:46 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Bernhard> This was recently changed (for the bad, imho).
 Bernhard> Previously, we had a "choice" for either of

 Bernhard>  XSERVER_none
 Bernhard>  XSERVER_xorg7
 Bernhard>  XSERVER_tinyx
 Bernhard>  XSERVER_xggi

The xggi selecton should btw probably go as it doesn't exist.

 Bernhard> With this scheme, you could quickly distinguish if and if yes then which
 Bernhard> xserver was selected:

 Bernhard>   depends on !BR2_XSERVER_none
 Bernhard> to depend on any xserver etc.

 Bernhard> Peter, was it you who changed this xserver choice? What was
 Bernhard> the rationale?

Well, kinda:

r22565: