[Buildroot] ### Executing FIles

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Wed Aug 27 01:05:02 UTC 2008

Hi

Thanks for the fast replies from the list.

I ws thinking about dependencies, and will check that out tomorrow.
There may be a library or module issue going on.

I will rebuild with ldd so I can check it out.

The target is the MX31 and I am trying to get the OpenGL libraries up and
running on it.

Thanks

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering