[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/fltk

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Fri Aug 29 00:38:13 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 07:02:09AM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> But in general I agree - Use select for hard dependencies and only
> print those comment lines for stuff like toolchain settings (locales,
> wchar, ..).

Speaking of wchar and locales, do these work well enough in uClibc to
enable them? I noticed that the latest procps requires wchar, but I have
it disabled because in the past it broke floating point string
conversions in uClibc. Or maybe it was locales that caused that.
I am planning to write a patch for procps to make wchar optional.

Hamish