[Buildroot] Buildroot for target PowerPC 405 (on Xilinx XUPV2p Board)

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:44:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 03:13:54PM +0100, Mirko ROCCO wrote:
>Hi! This is my config file for buildroot!

BR2_KERNEL_none=y
# BR2_KERNEL_LINUX is not set

You did not enable a kernel.
make menuconfig
goto the "kernel" and select "Kernel type" linux.
Enable "linux kernel" and set ".config file" to the
kernel config you want to use (e.g. "br2.ppc-405-kernel.config").
If you do not yet have a kernel .config file prepared, then you
can copy one of the ppc defconfig to that very file to the toplevel
directory.

HTH,