[Buildroot] Latest build problem

Tim Barr tbarr at multitech.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:36 UTC 2008

Well, I did a grep of the whole buildroot directory looking for
"/usr/bin/sstrip" and found two occurrences. One was a svn file and the
other was in "sstrip.mk". The specific line in sstrip.mk was:

SSTRIP_TARGET := $(TARGET_DIR)/usr/bin/sstrip

Which seems to be correct, so now I am really confused.

Timothy Barr
Hardware Development Engineer
for Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
tbarr at multitech.com