[Buildroot] How is the RM9200 status of buildroot ?

Joe zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 08:29:52 UTC 2008

The board is currently under heavy development, so i don't want to send
out stuff that will be obsolete for sure in days or some months at best.
But we will of course feed our patches back to the community once it's
done, everythings working fine and looking good :-)

Greetz, Joe

--
Sepp "ZaP" Holzmayr

please reply to: