[Buildroot] tslib build error

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Fri Jan 11 11:38:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm having a build error when trying to build tslib. Attached is the
error. The thing that is confusing me is that I have managed to make it
build on one of the machines we have here but I now need to get it
building on a second and there I get this error. They are both debian
lenny boxes with similar but not identical packages installed.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing a package or I need some environment
variable?

Any help tracking this down is much appreciated.

Will.
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA