[Buildroot] Buildroot for AT91SAM9260ek ???

Manuel Sahm ManuelSahm at freenet.de
Sat Jan 12 19:06:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Mr. Samuelsson,

but I don´t want to use a DataFlashCard.

I only want to use the NAND flash which is on the Board (AT91SAM9260EK).

In the NAND Flash there should be the AT91Bootstrap, The UBoot Env, the
UBoot and the RootFileSystem...

Is it possible with Buildroot, what do I have to do/choose for this ?

Thank you very very much

Manuel Sahm