[Buildroot] error messages

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:11:48 UTC 2008

Hi Jonathan,

  Sorry for the intromission. Well, you would have to patch each file
that references bzero, since that's not a standard function name (one
can enable it with a deprecated something flag in uClibc config).

So, the best approach would be to cd to
/buildroot/buildroot/build_arm_wchar/mDNSResponder-107.6 then grep for
bzero and replace it. Then create a patch and place it in the
package/mDNSResponder folder. (Also, please submit here for inclusion
and to mDNSResponder maintainer).

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa