[Buildroot] Where to add/locate board support?

Joe zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 14:52:19 UTC 2008

Hi all!

Currently i'm in the task of adding support for our custom board to
buildroot, hence my question:
Where is the right place to add it? As we're using a RM9200 CPU, it
could be located below target/devices/Atmel, for the folders in
target/devices look to me more like CPUI vendors, not board vendors. Or
should it got to target/devices/our_company_name/our_board_name?
But that would seem pretty oversized to me, for we're on really low
production count, but i'd relly like to get things done right in the
buildroot-way...

Thanks, Joe

--
Sepp "ZaP" Holzmayr