[Buildroot] strip problem

Joe zentrale.at.work at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:15:23 UTC 2008

Dear Mr. Ming-Ching Tiew,

for i have not the same problem as you, i am clearly not the intended
recipient of this message. To avoid being sued by you and/or your
lawyers, i hereby notify you that i have not read the message and do not
want to use it in any way. For the misdelivered message, you can fetch
it in my office today, from 13:00 til 15:00, for i am not allowed to
retain any possible copies. Please inform me if you need GPS coordinates.

Yours sincerely, Joe