[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Mon Jul 7 17:28:50 UTC 2008

> Hi,
>
> Ulf> Maybe it should be possible then in buildroot to
> Ulf> select where target Gnome is installed?
>
> That would be silly. The standard location for stuff is /usr, and we
> don't provide settings for all our other packages.

So you think that the situation we have now, when libgtk2 will
not compile when gnome is installed in "/opt/gnome2 on the host  is a good
one?

You think perhaps that a user which needs libgtk2 should reinstall the PC
with
a Linux distribution which happens to have Gnome installed in /usr instead
of "/opt/gnome"

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson