[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/openssl

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jul 8 13:29:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

 >> Strange, what error does it give exactly? I really don't see any
 >> reference to config.sub / config.guess in the openssl package /
 >> tarball.

 Thiago> Hmmm after attempting to build without the CONFIG_UPDATE again, it
 Thiago> seams that it's really not necessary. I guess I might have confused
 Thiago> with another package.

Ahh ok.

 Thiago> It built to avr32 without it, but I also have some clean up changes
 Thiago> laying here, so I will commit both if it's ok.
 Thiago> Basically, this:
 Thiago> http://code.google.com/p/buildroot/source/diff?r=638&format=side&path=/trunk/package/openssl/openssl.mk

I don't get it, how do the files get installed into TARGET_DIR?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard