[Buildroot] root login password

Christopher Taylor chtaylo3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:36:30 UTC 2008

yep, that was the problem .... no ttygserial in /etc/securetty

I didn't place that is my configuration script but had made the
changes locally in a previous toolchain.

I threw me for a loop because the defect report didn't match what the
problem was and so I was simply looking to deep into it ....

-Chris