[Buildroot] kernel image size depends on toolchain?

Andreas Kuehn Andreas.Kuehn at gin.de
Wed Jun 11 08:38:29 UTC 2008

That is how I found that thing. It simply doesn't fit into my boot flash
anymore.
And Yes, it is the same, not even a copy, .config file for both trys.

The reason why I need the "new" uclibc is, that I need access to the
PIOs of my at91sam9261 and at91sam9263 controllers. And the "old" uclibc
has this mmap bug that creates an page overflow error.

Is there a chance that something in the uclibc like the LARGEFILESUPPORT
creates some static or incompressable data block?